Afternoon Alhambra Guided Tour with Tickets – Without Transport
- - If you do not like to wake up so early or already have plans in the morning, yours is the afternoon Alhambra tour.
- - Discover every area of the monument next to a friendly and official guide.
- - Your tickets for the Alhambra are included in the visit so you do not have to worry about anything.
Description - Afternoon Alhambra Guided Tour with Tickets – Without Transport
If you prefer to visit the Alhambra in the afternoon, this is the tour you were looking for. Accompanied by a tour guide specializing in the monument, in the afternoon guided tour you'll discover and learn about all the details that escape of the visitor eye.
Be dazzled by the beauty of the decoration of it palaces, walk through the gardens filled with plants and fountains or feel the power of this breathtaking monument contemplating his view from the Torre de la Vela. You'll enjoy it.
With our guided tour you will cross the Nasrid Palaces, among which the famous Court of the Lions, the Alcazaba, who dominates the "Red Hill", the gardens of the Generalife and the Palace of Charles V.
1. Tickets for the monument. You don't need to worry about how to buy tickets for the Alhambra.
2. Accompaniment and explanations of a specialized tour guide.
Meeting place and Time: The meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1).
The schedule for the afternoon tour varies depending on the day, may be between 1:00pm and 5:00pm, so to confirm the exact time, please call the day before the tour, between 11:00am and 1:00pm hours or between 5:00pm and 7:00pm, to the following number: 958 535 872.
Our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
End of tour: The tour ends at the same point of meeting.
- This tour is only available in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Due to lenght of the walk we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and summer elements to protect you from the sun.
- You must keep the ticket of the monument during the entire tour.
- The order of the itinerary may be occasionally modified by indications of the Patronato.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be take simultaneously in two languages.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
After the booking process, your booking will be automatically confirmed. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. After that you will receive an email of confirmation and your booking voucher.
You must print this voucher and show it to our official guide before the beginning of the excursion in order to receive your entrance to the monument.
Visit the Alhambra
Access Agency and customer
How to book?
The virtual visit in 3D, is a tribute to the monument and the Generalife. It synthesises the major architectural and symbolic aspects, as well as other cultural and artistic details, and in and of itself constitutes a work of art. More Information
The Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife develops exhibition projects to be displayed within the Monumental Complex. Many of these projects are the result of an exhaustive internal research work complemented with important external contributions which are offered to the general public and to the research community with the aim of promoting enriching scientific debates. Más información
The interactive games of the Alhambra allow kids to learn while they enjoy playing. An ideal form to have a good time while getting to know better this universal work of art by means of some simple challenges proposed. More Information
More Information More Information