Alhambra Tickets with Private Guide for Groups (AFTERNOON)
- - Get an amazing Alhambra tour exclusively for your group.
- - Skip the line and enjoy a private guide with Alhambra tickets included.
- - RATES PER PERSON.
Description - Alhambra Tickets with Private Guide for Groups (AFTERNOON)
Are you coming to Granada with your group of friends, family, classmates or workmates and you don’t know how to book a tour of this old Moorish fortress? We'll take care of it. No matter how many are in your group, you can see the amazing Nasrid Palace with a private guide for you.
We suggest you turn this group excursion into a unique and knowledge filled experience. With our Alhambra guided tour for groups, you will discover, with the aid of a private guide, the secrets hiding behind the "Red Fortress":
You will visit the Nasrid Palaces, consisting of the Mexuar Palace, Palace of Comares and the famous Court of the Lions, the gardens and palace of the Generalife (playground of the kings of Granada), the Partal Palace, the Alcazaba (military area) and the Palace of Charles V.
Also, you won’t have to worry about how to buy Alhambra tickets, and for added convenience we offer a shuttle bus that will pick you up and take you back to your hotel after the excursion, or to another place if you wish.
What is included?
(1) Official private guide for your group, who will answer any questions or doubts that you may have about the monument.
(2) The purchase of tickets, which our guide will give you at the time and meeting point indicated before. You won’t have to wait, skip the line!
Time and meeting point: The meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1).
The schedule for the afternoon tour varies depending on the day, may be between 1:00pm and 5:00pm, so to confirm the exact time, please call the day before the tour, between 11:00am and 1:00pm hours or between 5:00pm and 7:00pm, to the following number: 958 535 872.
Our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approximately.
Return point: The private tour will end at the same point of the meeting.
- If you want a pick-up at your hotel or at any other place, whether in Granada or another city, just request a budget:firstname.lastname@example.org or (+34) 958 535 872.
- We recommend to drink plenty of water, to wear comfortable shoes and to bring sun protection items, because of the length of the walk.
- Sometimes the itinerary of the guided tour may be altered, following instructions of the Patronato.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at +34 682 086 011 o +34 958 535 872.
After you make your booking, you will receive a confirmation of purchase email and the voucher of the tour. This voucher must be printed and showed to our guide at the beginning of the guided tour to receive your tickets to the monument.
|(+34) 958 535 875|
Visit the Alhambra
Access Agency and customer
How to book?
The virtual visit in 3D, is a tribute to the monument and the Generalife. It synthesises the major architectural and symbolic aspects, as well as other cultural and artistic details, and in and of itself constitutes a work of art. More Information
The Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife develops exhibition projects to be displayed within the Monumental Complex. Many of these projects are the result of an exhaustive internal research work complemented with important external contributions which are offered to the general public and to the research community with the aim of promoting enriching scientific debates. Más información
The interactive games of the Alhambra allow kids to learn while they enjoy playing. An ideal form to have a good time while getting to know better this universal work of art by means of some simple challenges proposed. More Information
More Information More Information