Alhambra Tour with Tickets and Official Guide
- - Discover the Alhambra of Granada in a perfect way with this guided tour.
- - Visit the Moorish monument without waiting in long queues.
- - Transport from your hotel, Alhambra tickets and official guide included.
Description - Alhambra Tour with Tickets and Official Guide
Do not worry about how to buy tickets for the Alhambra in Granada, discover the greatest testimony of the Muslim Kingdom in Spain, World Heritage Site by UNESCO, with our guided tour.
Visit the Alhambra and enjoy a unique, knowledge filled experience. We will put at your disposal one of our official guides, expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage, who will accompany you on a tour of each part of the "red fortress", and who will resolve any questions or doubts you have about this mysterious and emblematic monument:
The Nasrid Palaces are simply a must see for any visitors to this area with the Mexuar and Comares Palaces, where the amazing Courtyard of the Arrayanes and the famous fountain in the Courtyard of the Lions are situated. Also the Alcazaba, the magical gardens of the Generalife and the Palace of Charles V are all unforgettable sights.
Time and Pick-up place: We'll pick you up at your hotel between 9.15am and 10am. You will enjoy a beautiful view of the city from our minibus. Alternately, the meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1, next to Guadalupe Hotel), between 9:40 and 9:50am. Although the tour will start from 10:00am, our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
Return Point: After your visit you will return to your hotel on the bus that picked you up or if you prefer you can walk the pleasant route back down the hill into the city centre.
(1) Pick up and drop off from your hotel to the monument.
(2) We provide you with Alhambra tickets for the entire monument, no queues, no waiting. It will be given to you at the start of the visit.
(3) An official guide will accompany you throughout the morning and help you to discover the history and secrets of this enigmatic monument.
- Due to the length of the walk we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and bring plenty of sun protection.
- The order of the visit may be changed by instructions of the Patronato.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons the visit can be made simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep your ticket for the monument during the entire tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us with the customer form.
After completing the purchase process your booking will be automatically confirmed. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. You will receive your email confirmation of booking and the voucher of the visit once you have completed the payment.
This voucher must be printed and showed to our official guide before the beginning of the guided tour to receive your tickets.
Visit the Alhambra
Access Agency and customer
How to book?
The virtual visit in 3D, is a tribute to the monument and the Generalife. It synthesises the major architectural and symbolic aspects, as well as other cultural and artistic details, and in and of itself constitutes a work of art. More Information
The Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife develops exhibition projects to be displayed within the Monumental Complex. Many of these projects are the result of an exhaustive internal research work complemented with important external contributions which are offered to the general public and to the research community with the aim of promoting enriching scientific debates. Más información
The interactive games of the Alhambra allow kids to learn while they enjoy playing. An ideal form to have a good time while getting to know better this universal work of art by means of some simple challenges proposed. More Information
More Information More Information