Alhambra Sale: Tickets in Advance with Guide and Transport
- - With our offer of tickets in advance for our Alhambra guided tour, plan your trip and save on your holiday!
- - Official tourist guide and transportation are included, do not worry about anything.
- - Access to every area of the monument in Granada opened to the public./li>
Description - Alhambra Sale: Tickets in Advance with Guide and Transport
Plan ahead for your visit to Granada is priceless. Take advantage of our Alhambra sale offer and get your Alhambra tickets in advance for lower price, without sacrificing any of its advantages!
Definitely a walk through the rooms and gardens of this monumental complex, walled and situated on a hill, is something that every visitor of the city won’t want to miss. Go with an official tourist guide and learn in your own language all the beautiful stories behind the walls of its palaces and green gardens.
With our guided tour you will have access to the Alcazaba, a military fortress, the Nasrid Palaces, where the famous Fountain of the Lions is, the gardens of the Generalife and the Palace of Charles V, a unique building in the world.
Time and meeting point: we will pick you up at your hotel, located in the city center, between 9.15 and 9.45 am in the morning. Alternately, the meeting point will always be at the Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre, next to the Alhambra (just 100 meters from the Car Park N1, next to Guadalupe Hotel), between 9:40 and 9:50am. Although the tour will start from 10:00am, our Reception Centre is open from 8:30am, so we recommend you go early in the morning, so you can find out information about tourism offers in the city, enjoy our reading spot and free Wi-Fi area or have breakfast in the cafe while the children have fun in the playground. Our greatest wish is that your day in Granada starts in the best way possible.
Duration: 3 hours approx.
End of tour: we'll take you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
1. Pick up and return from your hotel in Granada city center.
2. Forget about how to buy tickets for the Alhambra, for access to every area of the monument: Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Alcazaba and Palace of Charles V.
3. Official tourist guide who will accompany you through the whole guided tour.
- Due of the length of the walk, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, and summer items to protect you from the sun like a hat or sunscreen.
- The order of the itinerary may be occasionally modified by indications of the Patronato.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be made simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep the tickets of the monument during the entire guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your booking, please contact us via the customer service form.
After completing the booking process your booking will be automatically confirmed. You can pay with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or bank transfer. You will receive your email confirmation of purchase and the voucher of the visit.
You must print and show this voucher to our official tour guide before the beginning of the tour in order to receive your tickets for the monument.
Visit the Alhambra
Access Agency and customer
How to book?
The virtual visit in 3D, is a tribute to the monument and the Generalife. It synthesises the major architectural and symbolic aspects, as well as other cultural and artistic details, and in and of itself constitutes a work of art. More Information
The Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife develops exhibition projects to be displayed within the Monumental Complex. Many of these projects are the result of an exhaustive internal research work complemented with important external contributions which are offered to the general public and to the research community with the aim of promoting enriching scientific debates. Más información
The interactive games of the Alhambra allow kids to learn while they enjoy playing. An ideal form to have a good time while getting to know better this universal work of art by means of some simple challenges proposed. More Information
More Information More Information